Saturday, July 26, 2008

How the blonde got out of work early

For several weeks my boss had myself and my blonde assistant working non stop, day and night.

No matter how much I begged and pleaded he would not give in to my requests for a few days off.

So I came up with a plan to make him think I was going crazy. I got to the office first the next morning. I stood on my desk, and hung myself upside down from a ceiling fixture.

Shortly after my blonde assistant came in and asked what I was doing. I explained to her that I wanted the boss to think I was crazy, and that I thought I was a light bulb. So he would give me some time off.

About tem minutes later the boss arrived and asked what I was doing hanging from the ceiling. I exclaimed I'm a light bulb. He quickly told me I had been working too hard and to take a few days off.

As I was climbing down, my blonde assistant started packing up her things. My boss looked at her and asked "where are you going?"

To which she replied, "I can't work in the dark!"

No comments: